Friday, December 20, 2013

2013 Is Almost Over

Do you realized that?
Isn't it so fast? It's like yesterday i was just celebrating year 2013, and now? *sigh* What have I done? Not much much i think. But it's quite a breakthrough year for me, yeah for me. I feel quite lot busy this year even though my friends are also have a lot of businesses than me. But for me, well this year is something. I'm very gratefull for everything I had this year. Experiences, friends, achievements, and I hope all i've done this year is worth it!

Well, the semester is over, the final exam is over. LPJ Akhir Tahun is coming up, Arisan FUSI is coming up, end-year events are coming up. AND HOLIDAY IS COMING RIGHT UP!
Novels, Hitman Absolution (bought this since i forgot when), Singapore, my birthday. Here I come 2014 ;)

One of my wishes in the end of this month:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts