Sunday, April 27, 2014

Saddest Movie Scenes (My Version)

Just want to share you what scenes do make me always cry even though i've been watching the movie for billion times.

1. Spiderman 3 - When Harry Is Dead
This is the scenes which make me have a though about making this post. This scene...is so... :(
"You're my friend, Peter. Bestfriend."

2. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - When Harry get back from the graveyard with dead Cedric
This is sad. Especially when Cedric's dad scream to his son's body. :"( Makes me cry every watching it.
"Let me through. Let me through! That's my son!! That's my boooy!!" 

3. Click - When Michael (Adam Sandler) run for his family through the rain. And...just watch :"(
Even though this movie is a comedy and has made me laugh everytime. But this sad scene never fail to make me cry too.
"Family comes first"
"Will you still love me in the morning?" "Forever and ever, babe"

4. UP - The Happy moment of Carl and Ellie
Sometimes i hate this movie because it makes me cry in the BEGINNING of the movie. Crying make my head dizzy, you know. The beginning of the movie tells the happy moment of the couple Carl and Ellie, and suddenly...sad scene.....



NB: This post may be edited eventually
NBB: Feel free to share your scenes :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts