Monday, March 11, 2013

Why I Don't Need Superman

A Letter to Superman

Dear Superman,

Do you remember the first time you fly to me?
I was wondering..
Did God sent you for me?
Did God sent a strong man like you to protect me?
Or God was just testing me?

You're here, but not here
When i look into your eyes, you see scared faces
When i whisper to your ear, you hear cry for help
When i need you, the world needs you

You can't even tell the world that you love me
In fact i'm a part of the world
Or maybe yes,
I'm just jealous to the world!

But there's Clark

Clark who always there for me
Clark who always remember to bring my orange juice
Clark who always call me a taxi for my ride home
Clark who always do clumsy things
But I know

Behind that thick glasses
There's a strong man
So strong to keep his feeling
So strong to keep it pure
So strong to keep it strong
So strong to keep his heart beating for one girl

Until the right time
In the right place
He's the right man

He is Clark
Clark Kent who loves me
And I love him

Yes, I don't need you, Superman
 

Sincerely,


Lois Lane


*this is the effect after a marathon watching Superman movies from the oldest to the earliest :"D

5 comments:

  1. ah, entah kenapa, suka sekali dengan yang ini :3
    ditunggu, ya, antologinya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mending saya bikin buku judulnya Ente Lagi , drpd bikin antologi haha #krik

    ReplyDelete
  3. lagi? sebelumnya pernah? :O

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts