Sunday, November 23, 2014

Most Romantic Movie Scenes (My Version)

After i had the saddest movie scenes post. Now i want to share my most romantic movie scenes i've ever watch. No, this do not include Titanic scenes. I'm more like a disney girl than a Titanic one.

1. Pride and Prejudice - "You have bewitched me, my body and soul"
I don't know what to say. Mr. Darcy is such a handsome, shy and aaargh. He had a hard time to tell his love to Elizabeth, but when he came to that, he's so stunning and charming, and whatever he is. Just listen to him. "You have bewitched me, my body and soul." Oh british!

2. Disney Tangled - Flying lantern scenes

I love flying lanterns on the dark sky. This scene is romantic because Flynn is actually make Rapunzell dreams come true, and he even bought (or stole?) a candle for her. The song is also the best of Tangled.

3. 50 First Dates - Ending Scene

50 First Dates is like my favoite romatic comedy movie. It contains such psychological disorder caused by brain damaged, anterograde amnesia. The romantic part is this ending scenes. I mean, how romantic a guy is when you have amnesia and he makes video for you every single day before you even got up in the morning.  

It's all i have for now. I'll post another later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts